Skip to Content

Carbondale crews handle grease fire

CARBONDALE (WSIL) — No one was injured in a fire Friday on the west side of Carbondale. 

Firefighters were called out around 2:15 p.m. Friday for a fire at 414 North Beadle Drive. 

Fire officials tell News 3 a tenant in a first floor apartment left grease on the stove that caught fire. The tenant did get out of the apartment safely. No other units were damaged. 

The Red Cross is assisting. 

 

Author Profile Photo

News 3

Skip to content