The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Friday April 10.
* At 8 PM Thursday the stage was 39.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Maximum forecast stage of 42 feet on Monday March 30.
* Flood stage is 37 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Sunday March 22 and will continue
rising to near 42.0 feet by Monday March 30.
* At 42 feet…In Tennessee, Pea Ridge Road is flooding. Lane to
homestead northwest of Pea Ridge Road just by the river is
flooding. Water begins to go over the Tennemo Levee.
A followup Flood Statement will be issued when conditions warrant.
For graphical river and flood information…please go to
www.weather.gov and click near Memphis on the map, then select Rivers
Do not drive through flooded areas…turn around don’t drown.
Stay tuned to your weather radio and your local news media for the
latest river information.