(WSIL) -- Health departments across southern Illinois are reporting 18 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
- Females: one in their 50’s
- Males: one in their 60's and one in their 70's
To date, there have been a total of 4,278 laboratory confirmed positives in Franklin county of COVID-19, including 59 deaths. Of those cases, 4,164 have recovered in Franklin county.
- Female: one in her forties
- Male: one under ten, two in their twenties, one in his fifties
Health officials are currently monitoring 41 active cases. Jackson County has had 4,674 cases to date, with 68 related deaths. Of those positive cases, 4,565 individuals released from isolation to date, including 3 Saturday.
- Male: 2 in their 30’s, 1 in their 40’s
To date, Saline County has had a total of 2,488 lab confirmed positives, including 48 deaths.
- Females: one in their 20's, one in their 4's and one in their 70's
- Males: two in their 30's and two in their 60's
To date, there have been a total of 7,101 laboratory confirmed positives in Williamson county of COVID-19, including 116 deaths. Of those cases, 6,849 have recovered.
Illinois Department of Public Health:
The Illinois Department of Public Health reported 2,565 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease Saturday, including 50 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,197,267 cases, including 20,750 deaths across the state.
A total of 3,259,664 vaccines have been administered.
More information can be found here.