UPDATE: April 13, 2021
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine will not be offered as had previously been planned. Instead, the number of Moderna vaccines will be increased to 180 doses, and patients will schedule appointments for their second dose, due approximately 4 weeks later.
The clinic ending time is approximate, as vaccine supplies may be used up prior to 3 PM.
ELDORADO (WSIL) -- No appointment will be needed for the next Ferrell Hospital COVID-19 vaccine clinic, planned for Friday, April 16.
The walk-in clinic will be held at College Heights Baptist Church, located at 2321 Illinois Avenue in Eldorado.
Two different vaccines will be offered at different times. From 9 AM – noon, 175 doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be given. From 1 PM – 3 PM, 80 doses of Moderna will be given, and patients will schedule appointments for their second dose, due approximately 4 weeks later.
Clinic ending times are approximate, as vaccine supplies may be used up prior to the stated close of each clinic.
Anyone 18 and older who lives or works in Illinois will be eligible for the vaccine.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.