(WSIL) -- The State of Illinois will open COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all residents 16 and older starting Monday, April 12.
More than 80 counties have opened eligibility to all individuals age 16 and over in advance of the April 12 timeline.
To date, 73 percent of Illinois seniors and 42 percent of Illinoisans 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. One quarter of the 16 and over population is fully vaccinated.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.