CARTERVILLE (WSIL) -- If you are looking for work, many companies across the region want to add to their teams in this edition of Job Squad.
The City of Poplar Bluff has openings for laborers in the Street Department and Cemetery Department for seasonal and temporary laborers through the Fall. Applicants must have a valid driver's license, experience operating riding mowers, push mowers, and weed eaters. Pay for the union positions is $11.00 an hour. You can apply at City Hall located at 501 Vine Street in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. The deadline to turn in applications is Friday, April 23 by 4:00 pm.
Com-Pac International has 2 Immediate openings in the Extrusion Department. Benefits include comprehensive wages after one year of service, 40 hours paid personal time, and 40 hours of paid vacation time.
The company also offers a 401-k and health, dental, and vision insurance.
You can earn up to $75.00 weekly in bonuses. If interested, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (618) 529-2424.
Mt. Vernon Kroger is now hiring and is holding a hiring event tomorrow.
It is from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. The company is looking to fill part-time and full-time positions. Pay is weekly, with flexible schedules, grocery discounts, benefits, tuition reimbursement with six months of service, and more. Open positions include Grocery Clerks, Cake Decorator, and Clerks for Deli, Bakery, Meat, and Fuel. If interested, you must apply online at jobs.kroger.com.
Tri-County Special Education Joint Agreement is accepting applications for a Technology & Data Assessment Coordinator for the 2021-22 school year. It is a 12-month position, 7.5 hours/day. The deadline to apply is April 23.
Qualifications: Associate's Degree in a technology or related field required, Bachelor's Degree preferred. Software proficiency working with G-Suite, Google Apps for Education, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel including Pivot Tables), Web 2.0 and Social Media Tools (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.), and image/video editing tools Database experience (i.e. setting up and supporting databases, coding templates, retrieving data, etc.). Technology experience in an educational environment is preferred. Experience leading technology teams preferred. Mail resume's too:
Tri-County Special Education
Attn: Shelby Bremer
1335 N Cedar Court
Carbondale, IL 62901
Vernell’s Interstate Service is hiring for two positions, a Service Technician and a Heavy Duty Wrecker Operator.
Applicants for Heavy Duty Wrecker Operator must:
• Possess an Illinois Class A CDL
• Have experience driving a manual transmission
• Have general automotive repair skills including, but not limited to, lights, tires, and brakes
• Be familiar with commercial vehicles
• Maintain CDL certification to operate company-owned equipment used in towing, recovery, and repair operations
• Maintain a clean work area and keep vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment in good condition
• Complete all reports in a timely manner
Specialized towing and recovery training is provided, but knowledge of the recovery process is preferred. This is a full-time position with on-call nights and weekends. Applicants must also have a clean driving record, be able to lift up to 100 pounds, and pass a pre-employment drug screen. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician include:
· Performing service repairs, maintenance, and diagnostics on customer and/or company-owned vehicles and equipment.
· Performing emergency roadside assistance
· Performing tire repairs or replacements
· Performing Department of Transportation (DOT) inspections and completing all necessary paperwork
· Maintaining CDL certification to operate company-owned equipment used in towing, recovery, and repair operations
· Maintaining a clean work area and keeping vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment in good condition
· Completing all reports in a timely manner
This is a full-time position. Shifts are 12 hours, four days a week.
Applicants must have their CDL certification or obtain their CDL certification within six months of employment. Applicants must also have a clean driving record, be able to lift up to 100 pounds, and pass a pre-employment drug screen. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
If interested, in either position, submit a completed application or resume to email@example.com or drop one by Vernell’s Interstate Service at 2605 Vernell Rd. in Marion.
Banterra Bank is searching for a full-time Customer Care Concierge for Marion or Eldorado. This position requires a minimum of one year in banking, customer service, or other related fields. To apply, go online to banterra.com.