SPRINGFIELD (WEEK) -- Illinois public health officials on Monday are announcing 53% of those 18 and older throughout the state have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Illinois Department of Public Health also reports 50% of those 16 years and older have received at least one dose.
Want to see how many people have received the vaccine in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
As of Sunday night, a total of 8,119,867 vaccines have been administered, with 65,233 jabs given yesterday.
However, the IDPH is also reporting 1,959 new cases of the virus and 22 additional deaths, raising the state's total number of cases to 1,304,200 and the death toll to 21,685.
As of Sunday night, 2,128 individuals throughout the state were hospitalized with COVID-19, with 491 of those in the ICU and 227 on ventilators.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.