SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WEEK) — Illinois is seeing an additional 30 COVID-19-related deaths and 2,410 new cases of the virus being reported on Wednesday, bringing the state's death toll to 22,096 and the total number of cases to 1,346,398.
A total of 9,546,833 vaccines have been administered statewide, with 96,415 jabs given on Tuesday, including 40,000 doses that were not reported by pharmacies over the weekend, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The IDPH also reports 60% of adults in Illinois and 80% of seniors have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
As of Tuesday night, 2,060 individuals in Illinois were reportedly hospitalized with COVID-19, with 496 of those in the ICU and 249 were on ventilators.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.