(WSIL) -- After 435 days, the Southern Seven Health Department reported zero new COVID-19 cases Thursday.
This is the first day of no new cases since April 1, 2020.
Since the beginning, 103 deaths have been reported in the Southern Seven region and a total of 6,952 positives.
In Illinois, the Department of Public Health reported 366 new cases to bring the state's total to 1,386,628 positives. Illinois has also seen 23,014 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
- Want to see how many vaccines have been administered in your county? Check out our exclusive COVID-19 Tracker.
- Are you fully vaccinated? Click here for guidance from the CDC.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.